Sarah Offley Photography
It is mutually agreed that the following terms & conditions form an integral part of this contract and that no variation or modification shall be effective unless accepted by ‘Sarah Offley Photography’ in writing.
- Gift vouchers are non refundable and cannot be exchanged.
- Gift vouchers purchased are valid until the date shown on the voucher.
- Vouchers are not transferable or usable after the date as shown. The studio may at their discretion allow shoots to take place after the expiry date, as long as the appointment is made prior to the expiry date.
- They cannot be exchanged for cash in whole or part or replaced if lost or damaged.
- The gift voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer and may only be used as described.
- The gift voucher may not be used to purchase photographs from a previous photoshoot.
- Dates and times for your photoshoot are subject to availability, please provide the unique voucher code at time of booking and bring your voucher along to your session.
- Part of your voucher value will be used towards our current session fees and any balance of the value will be given to you in gift vouchers with the same expiry date as the originals for you to use.
All photographs, images and designs are protected under the 1988 Copyright, Designs and Patents Act and international copyright laws. Copying, printing or reproducing a photograph or design in any way photographically/electronically (including scanning, taking a photograph of, video capture, screen shot etc) without the prior written agreement of Sarah Offley Photography is prohibited and is against the law. This would represent copyright infringement and we will seek compensation.
Display & Model Release
- Sarah Offley would love to include some of your images from your session in our portfolio to show our current work. We will not identify anyone within those images. We will not use, sell or make available any images originating from a customer sitting to any third party for any reason. If you DO NOT wish this then please inform us in writing by contact us at email@example.com.
- All bookings made through Sarah Offley Photography via email or phone bookings means your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- The relevant session fee is payable by the Client in full at the time of booking to secure your appointment.
- Payments can be made by debit/credit card or cash.
- The sitting fee is non-refundable (for further detail in case of cancellation, please see ‘cancellation’ section below).
- Only one session at the discounted price advertised may be booked per family per year (with the exception of Maternity & Newborn Package).
- The session fee you have paid are for your sitting date as agreed and one viewing and ordering consultation appointment at the studio.
- While Sarah Offley Photography strives to provide its clients with the utmost in photography services, Sarah Offley Photography is, first and foremost, an art studio with an established style and reputation. While Sarah Offley photography regularly works with its clients to deliver photographs which will meet their individual needs, Sarah Offley Photography reserves the right to exercise full artistic control over the nature, number and types of photographs it shoots.
- Your complimentary portrait from your sitting is offered at your one time viewing appointment only and is non-exchangeable for any products or pricing.
- Your complimentary product must be collected from the studio at a mutually convenient time when ready unless otherwise agreed at time of ordering.
- If products ordered or complimentary are not collected after 3 months, they will become the property of Sarah Offley Photography and disposed of accordingly.
Cancellation of Session or Viewing appointments
- If due to unforeseen circumstances we have to cancel the appointment, alternative dates will be offered where possible. Where not possible, Sarah Offley Photography’s liability shall be limited to a full refund of the sitting fee.
- If you are unable to attend your session we require at least 2 days notice and we will re-arrange your appointment for you, the new session will be offered within 14 days from the original date, your original session fee and free products can only be transferred to a new date one time and we can’t guarantee your preferred date or time for re-scheduled appointments.
- The session fee secures the date and time for your portrait session and is non-refundable in the event of you no longer requiring a booking. In the event of a cancellation by you because you no longer wish to use our services, Sarah Offley photography will retain the session fee paid as compensation for lost business.
- Late notification of less than 2 days or non-attendance or late attendance of over 30 minutes of any session will forfeit your session fee which we will retain as compensation of lost business and any complimentary products bundled with these will no longer be available to you and you will need to re-book and pay a new session fee as applicable.
- No cameras or mobile phone’s or video are allowed during the session, please turn your mobile phones off before the session starts as they can interfere with the lighting and we want to be able to concentrate on your session properly without distractions, we appreciate your co-operation and understanding in advance.
- We will end the session at our discretion when it is determined that adequate images in terms of quality and quantity have been captured.
- We will make every effort to comply with requests for specific photos. Please ensure these are notified in advance of the sitting.
- Due to factors such as willingness/co-operation of subjects, it may not be possible for all of the images requested or expected to be captured or to the client’s full expectations. In the event of uncooperative subjects at a session of any kind, for any reason, Sarah Offley Photography may have to stop the session, Sarah Offley Photography, will however put forth every reasonable effort to finish a session, however if a session is stopped we will not offer refund of original session fee or free re-schedule. A re-booking (at our discretion) will incur a £50 rebooking fee.
- The client is responsible for themselves, their family/children/pets health and safety at all times during sessions, please see our health and safety section in this contract.
- Your one time viewing and ordering session will be available 1-2 weeks after your photography session. All orders are due at this time. The client is responsible for attending a viewing and ordering session within 30 days of the portrait session. Non ordered images are deleted permanently at 30 days after your photography session and 7 days after your viewing session. You can archive your session with us for 12 months in order to make a purchasing decision after your viewing for a £100 archive fee which is deductible off your order.
- No cameras or mobile phone’s or video are allowed during the session, please turn your mobile phones off before the session starts, we want to be able to concentrate on your session properly without distractions, we appreciate your co-operation and understanding in advance.
- Though Sarah Offley Photography’s mission is to photograph the joys of childhood and we have a lot of fun during the photographic session itself. We are unable to accommodate young children at the viewing, if you are unable to have your child(ren) looked after for your scheduled viewing appointment, please let us know and we will gladly re-schedule at date for when you can.
- All decision makers need to attend the viewing session and additional family members are welcome to attending the viewing session to assist in the ordering and to order for themselves.
- Payment for ordered items must be made in full at your viewing & ordering consultation and can be made via credit/debit card, cash or by our payment plan as per the payment plan terms.
- Prices which are subject to change at the discretion of Sarah Offley Photography without prior notice.
- Please note that due to the bespoke nature of the goods all orders placed are final and we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges.
- Viewing is only available at the studio, we do not offer online viewings.
Prices & Products
- We want you to love your finished products for many years to come, we source products which are very high in quality at all times.
- This may mean that product offerings and prices may be subject to change without notice due to unforeseen circumstances out of our control.
- Every effort will be made to deliver on time, but any delivery day specified is a best estimate and no liability is accepted for any loss arising from delay or error in the delivery of goods.
- If ordered products are not collected after 3 months, they will become the property of Sarah Offley Photography and disposed of accordingly.
Backup & Storage
- Every effort will be made to archive your ordered images for 12 months by Sarah Offley Photography. However, we make no warranty about the nature of its archive past the date of first delivery of final images.
- We accept no liability for loss or damage caused by loss of digital photograph files.
- We do our best to backup your images and keep a digital copy in a safe location. However we do not guarantee that your images will be available.
- Non ordered images are deleted permanently at 30 days after your photography session and 7 days after your viewing session. You can archive your session with us for 12 months in order to make a purchasing decision after your viewing for a £100 archive fee which is deductible off your order.
Health & Safety
- This is a working studio, with electrical, trip and slip hazards. Parents are responsible at all times for children. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- For health and safety reasons CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES BY PARENTS.
- NO FOOD OR DRINK IS ALLOWED IN THE STUDIO AREA AT ANY TIME due to electrical equipment.
- Although we cannot foresee any problems, accidents/ incidents may happen, and all customers should preferably have their own third party public liability insurance.
- Your are at the studio location at your own risk, photoshoots may involve some physical activity which is undertaken at your own risk. Sarah Offley Photography accept no liability for any accident or injury to session attendees, however caused.
- You agree to be responsible for any damage occurring to any of Sarah Offley Photography’s equipment or property during or as a result of the event or the actions of any session attendees, Any damages caused will incur a fee from the studio.
- In the unlikely event of total photographic failure, injury or sickness beyond Sarah Offley Photography’s control, their liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid.
- Your statuary rights are not affected.
- Sarah Offley Photography holds full Public Liability Insurance.
Offley Photography reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the offers at it’s sole discretion.