Terms & Conditions
- The Voucher must be used to attend your photo session within six months from date of purchase or it will no longer be valid.
- The Voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer, and may only be used as described.
- The Voucher may not be used to purchase photographs from a previous photoshoot.
- The Voucher is not transferable.
- The Voucher is valid only for the selected photoshoot type at the point of purchase. Where a family photoshoot is chosen, all family members must attend. This is at the discretion of Offley Photography at the time of booking.
- The studio photoshoot is valued at £55.
- Only one Voucher may be used per family per year (this means you cannot have more than one family photoshoot using a special offer voucher within a 12 month period)
- Dates and times available for your photoshoot may vary please check upon booking.
- At the time of booking your photoshoot, you will be asked to provide debit card/credit card details to secure your booking.
- In the event of cancellation, please provide a minimum of ten days notice or a cancellation charge of £25.00 will be applied.
- In the event of cancellation, non-attendance to photo shoot or ordering session your voucher will no longer be valid.
- Offley photography photoshoots involve some physical activity, which is undertaken at your own risk.
- You may not sell the Voucher to any third parties or via the internet without firstly obtaining the express written consent of Offley Photography. Consent may be subject to any conditions which Offley Photography choose to impose.
- Standard delivery is 5-7 working days (excluding weekends, bank holidays and strike action).
- E-vouchers will be sent to the email address given and are to be printed by the recipient.
General Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We are not liable for any inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, it is your responsibility to check that the information available meets your requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed on this site please notify us. We accept no liability for
infringements as a result of user generated content but we will take reasonable action to remove such content where possible.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The services provided by us are not available to those under 18 years of age.
- We make every effort to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to refuse, suspend or cancel your access to the site at any time and without notice.
- Purchases products advertised on this site are subject to the purchase terms and conditions.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland,
Scotland and Wales.
Refunds & Returns
- This return and refunds policy applies to voucher purchased on our website www.offleyphotography.com
- Refunds can only be made on vouchers bought directly from the Offley Photography website within 14 days of purchase.
- A found cannot be given once a booking has been made with our studio.
- Refunds can only be made to the purchaser and the monies will be refunded directly to the original method of payment.
- Refunds cannot be given on expired, extended or exchanged vouchers.
- Competition prizes or promotional vouchers cannot be refunded.
- To request a refund please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07957282406.
By using or registering on this website or making a booking with Offley Photography you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When you visit or register on www.offleyphotography.com you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name and contact details.
We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from messages you post to the website and e-mails or letters you send to us.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our website and to supply the goods, services or information you have requested. It will enable you to participate in interactive features of our service, such as online galleries, when you choose to do so. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning your booking. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the website or our services. Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know by email about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address, telephone number and postal address
- questions, queries, orders or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to offleyphotography.com
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cooking and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
- demographic information
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our website, products and services.
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- complete orders placed on our website
- provide you with information about our products and services via email newsletter
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we may disclose your identity and contact details to (1) any third party who claims to us that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or their rights of privacy, and (2) to other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We will always take steps to ensure, so far as reasonably possible, that your information is used by third parties in accordance with this policy. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
We employ security measures to protect, so far as reasonably possible, your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box, if applicable, that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Payment transactions are always encrypted.